50 Foot Hand Well Pump System
Brief Overview: This rugged, 50 foot rapid deployment emergency backup hand well pump is no joke! It comes out of the box ready to go and can pump a full day of survival rations for a family of 5...in 5 minutes!
● No Assembly Required. Ready to Pump
● Fits Into Almost Any Well. Needs Only ⅝” Access Point
● Easy To Operate. Easy to Pump
● Can Be Hand-Held or Well-Mounted
● Innovative Side & Top Mount Brackets Available
● Single Hand or Two Hand Pumping
● Light and Portable...Weighs less than 7 lbs
● Self Priming
● No Need to Remove Existing Electric Pump
● Length Reduction Kit and Other Accessories Available
● Includes 4’ Filler Hose & 5L Collapsible Water Carrier
● Forever Shelf Life
● 2 Year Parts and Workmanship Warranty
● Made In USA
The flexible coil design allows it to snake into almost any well, providing an infinite supply of free, naturally filtered water. We recommend that to take a few minutes to prepare your well in advance by pre-installing either the top or side mounted pump bracket. Mounting brackets are easy-to-install and will prepare your well for rapid pump deployment and easy removal to avoid theft or tampering. The bracket also secures the pump for easier one or two-handed pumping. Length adjustments kits are available for shortening the system in the field. In an emergency, Deep Blue™ may be partially inserted into shallow wells and “side stroked” horizontally. Deep Blue™ may be operated in freezing conditions. This system is extremely durable. The kit contains:
● Oversized Aluminum Billet Handle for Single or Two Handed Pumping. Silver anodized. Large Enough for Winter Mittens or Gloves
● Carbon Fiber Stroke Rod is Strong, Flexible and Precision-Made to Operate in Extreme Conditions and Produce a 20” Stroke
● Nickel Plated Brass Gland Has Adjustable Seal to Keep Water In and Grit Out.
● Solid Brass Foot-valve is Precision Machined From Pure Brass and Designed to Withstand Demanding Pumping Pressures (Up to 200 PSI)
● Viton O-Rings... The “Carbon Fiber of Flexible Polymers.” Viton is The Strongest, Most Wear-Resistant Material Available in an O-Ring.
● Stainless Steel and Brass Valve and Structural Components Inside, Creating and Innovative, Corrosion-Resistant Pumping Mechanism Like No Other.
● Crosslinked HDPE Pump Body. The Trademark Blue Pump Body of Deep Blue™ is Made From a Special Helical-Crosslinked Version of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Which Resists Wearing, Kinking, Ovaling, and Ballooning From Extremely High Pumping Pressures.
Stop searching. There isn't a lower cost, easier to install, more versatile, or better built rapid-deployment system on the planet!
Click here to return to the EarthStraw "Deep Blue" Category.
Be the first to review this product.
- Calculated at Checkout